How to become a member:
To become a member and promote your work of art in Gallery.gr you must follow the following 5 steps :
Step 1: Enrolment
- Fill out the enrolment form for New Artists.
- Fill out your full name along with your contact information.
- In the form you can also fill out a brief summary of your curriculum vitae.
Step 2: Upload your work of art
In the second part of the form you can upload to us some digital photos of your works of art.
Step 3: Contact
The next step will be to send to you a copy of our agreement. One of our public relations personnel will come in contact with you to discuss about the terms of agreement.
Step 4: Agreement
In a couple of days you will be mailed two copies of our agreement signed by the board president. You will have to sign both of them, keeping one for your personal records and the other one will be sent for our ones. Afterwards you will have to mail to us your photograph along with the photos of the works of art you have selected along with their titles, dimensions, material used, weight and price accompanying them with reviews and critics regarding your work.
Step 5: Creation of your virtual Exhibition.
We will create your pages within a couple of
days, as soon as we receive your photos.
The obligations of our members
- The works of art you choose for the web site must be accompanied by precise information and must also be originals.
- In case one of your works of art is sold you must deliver it to the courier company that will be appointed to you by us so it can be sent to the buying customer.
- The artist is in charge of the content of his curriculum vitae along with the quality of the photos that will be shown in Gallery.gr
- In case a work of art is sold, the artist must inform Gallery.gr for the necessary changes